Riley County USD #378 is seeking applications for a Middle School (7th and 8th Grade) Social Studies Teacher for the 2021-22 school year. Extracurricular sponsorship and/or coaching positions are available as well.
The applicant should possess:
- Applicant should possess strong interpersonal communication skills, be a self-starter, and goal oriented.
- Current Kansas State Teaching Licensure with endorsement appropriate to the assignment or be in the process of obtaining a license.
- The passion and skills necessary to create an engaging learning and developmental experience.
For questions regarding the position contact Grade School Assistant Principal, Jared Larson at email@example.com or call 785-485-4010.
Application paperwork- Interested individuals are encouraged to apply online here
- A current resume
- A copy of your current teaching license
- A copy of your transcripts
- 3 professional letters of reference
For questions regarding the application contact Bridget Colp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-485-4000 ext. 4041.
Application deadline is April 15, 2021.
This position will remain open until filled.
Riley County USD 378