Riley County USD #378 is seeking applications for a High School Science Teacher with emphasis in the life sciences for the 2021-22 school year. Extracurricular sponsorship and/or coaching positions available as well.
- Applicant should possess strong interpersonal communication skills, be a self-starter, and goal oriented.
- Current Kansas State Teaching Licensure with endorsement appropriate to the assignment or be in the process of obtaining a license.
- The passion and skills necessary to create an engaging learning and developmental experience.
For questions regarding the position contact High School Principal, Harold Oliver at email@example.com or call 785-485-4020.
Application paperwork- Interested individuals are encouraged to apply online at www.usd378.org:
- A current resume
- A copy of your current teaching license
- A copy of your transcripts
- 3 professional letters of reference
For questions regarding the application contact Sandy Glessner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-485-4000 ext. 4042.
This position will remain open until filled.
Riley County USD 378
USD 378 is a 3A school district located in northcentral Kansas that serves approximately 655 students in K-12. District facilities are a short 20-minute drive from Manhattan and Junction City. The district is committed to providing a high quality education to its students and has strong community support in reaching this goal.