High School Business Teacher
Extracurricular sponsorship and/or coaching positions available
· Applicant should possess strong interpersonal communication skills, be a self-starter, and goal oriented.
· Current Kansas State Teaching Licensure with endorsement appropriate to the assignment or be in the process of obtaining a license.
· The passion and skills necessary to create an engaging learning and developmental experience.
For questions regarding the position contact High School Principal, Harold Oliver at email@example.com or call 785-485-4020.
Application paperwork- Interested individuals can apply online using this application.
· A current resume
· A copy of your current teaching license
· A copy of your transcripts
· 3 professional letters of reference
For questions regarding the application contact Sandy Glessner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-485-4000 ext. 4042.
This position will remain open until filled.
Riley County USD 378
Twin Lakes Educational Cooperative is looking for a K-6 special education teacher for Riley County Grade School for the 22-23 school year. To apply, go to www.usd379.org.
HS Head Golf Coach
HS Assistant Boys Basketball Coach
HS Assistant Girls Basketball Coach
HS Assistant Track Coach
If you are interested in any HS positions, please contact Erin Flair, HS Athletic Director, at email@example.com or call 785-485-4020.
Part-Time Bus Driver
Accepting applications for a part-time bus driver. This position would be for an afternoon route. All district vehicles are automatic. Please complete online application here. For questions regarding this position contact Transportation Director, David VanBebber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-485-4000.
Substitute Bus Drivers
Accepting applications for Substitute Bus Drivers. All district vehicles are automatic. Please complete online application here. For questions regarding this position contact Transportation Director, David VanBebber at email@example.com or call 785-485-4000.